Please read through the rules and be sure that you’re willing to adhere to them!
- Use Proper Grammar - This really should be a given. Don’t use ‘your’ when ‘you’re’ should be used instead. Proper punctuation and capitalization are your friends. And correct spelling is a must. No one is perfect so of course mistakes are made, but please make attempts.
- This is a Para RPG - Meaning write in third person and one or two line responses are not acceptable. A minimum of two paragraphs per reply is preferred, though feel free to write more if you’d like.
- Don’t flood the dash with OOC posts - This isn’t your personal blog so try to cut back on the ooc posts.
- Stay in Character - Try to keep your characters personalities as true to the show as you can. For example, Elena isn’t going to suddenly be a bloodthirsty master vampire out of nowhere.
- Stay Active - Everyone has lives and everyone gets busy and that’s perfectly understandable. But if you’re inactive for a week, a message will be sent. If no response is received in the following 48 hours, your character will be reopened. Exceptions will be made for people who announce their hiatus ahead of time.
- Keep your account clean - Keep it updated, keep it neat, and link back to the group somewhere on it.
- Try to interact with all characters - It’s not nice to be left out so…interaction with more than one other person is essential to keep the game open and active.
- OC’s will be accepted on a case-by-case basis - Original characters will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but they aren’t likely to get accepted if we’re lacking too many core characters
- Maturity - There will be mature content on here so be sure you’re okay with that. And if you’re the one writing it, be sure there are appropriate warnings.
- Have Fun!!